Spring has sprung in the northern hemisphere. It makes me green with envy when I look at this year’s spring/summer trends as us in the southern hemisphere still have to wait a few months before these gorgeous trends will blow over to us!
The season comes with something for everyone. Whether you love soft pastels or bright colours –From floral prints to boho chic to weekend casual in your white sneakers – no reason for anyone NOT to look fashionable. There is definitely something for everyone.
Shop these gorgeous looks now!
- Fringes are a major trend this season and can be seen in everything from dresses, skirts, jackets shoes and even handbags. This is adding a boho folk touch to outfits for sunny days.
- Flowy jumpsuits, skirts, culottes and long dresses will also be big news this season, along with floaty blouses decorated with fringes or pearls. Pieces in light powdery pastels will bring out the romantic diva in you!
- Ruffles & Frills – The ruffle trend is also merged with off-the-shoulder-styles (another hot trend this spring), which gives it an even more polished look.
- Crop Tops – wear it to the mall, beach or evening out, depending on what you pair it with. The options are limitless.
- Floral Prints – are literally in bloom everywhere, from small to over sized, the choice is yours.
- Denim – although always in fashion – with the emphasis on distressed denim, this classic fabric will turn up in just about anything you can imagine — bags, shoes, dresses, tops. Particularly in dresses and shoes.
- Laced up shoes are seen everywhere and your closet will just not be complete without a pair of these.
- Complete your casual look with white sneakers